Monday, November 5, 2007

How Dare you...

Do you even think about the foolish words you've brayed? If you have a caring bone in your body, how can you so easily let such ignorant and selfish things be said to someone with just as many feelings and emotions, cares and worries as you. What would happen if you forgot about yourself? How quickly the pride you guard rears it's hideous face when the slightest thing even hints at offense. Do you realize the effect of your enraged drivel? No, no; go on, unfortunately free agency is a God given liberty to both good and you, so I'll allow you to show your lack of intelligence and class by insulting recklessly those with pure hearts and virtuous intentions. No, really, let's see if you can break down an institution founded in charity and righteousness because YOU feel like things should be different. Someday you may understand, if it is explained slowly and directly, that there is more in the world than you and your agendas and pursuits. I would retort your ridiculous argumentation, but I refrain because I hearken to a better voice... most of the time at least... but I'm certainly far from perfect and am yet entitled to a few mistakes (perhaps less than tactful accusations or impetuous rants). You should feel the pain that has come from making the mistake that you made tonight... the pain that others continue even now to feel.

No comments: