Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Vehicular Malfunction

So tonight, a night with potentially unlimited potential, has been curtailed by the sudden decision my car made to blow up. I am certainly not one to complain, after all the car has come to me under mostly free conditions. However, I rely so much upon the car these days for everything that is my like right now. Without my car there would be no such thing as a social life or occupation... I would just be here sleeping in a vacant room generously allotted me by my sister.

But tonight... oh how I lament the possibilities. Tomorrow is a rare day off in the mid week, and tonight is Halloween. Many a normally conservative person is wearing strange clothing and staying up later than normal eating candy... I could have been a part of that... but instead I am here, typing to myself.

This will make the third consecutive Halloween that might as well have not happened at all. Maybe I am just becoming an adult. Maybe I'm just becoming boring. Woe is me.

To add insult to a barrage of other insults, I can't even post this tonight because my internet decided to stop working as well. Congratulations to me, I am living proof of, "when it rains, it pours."

P.S. Happy Halloween.

No comments: