Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Beginning... Or perhaps the end.



At the wise and timely suggestion of a friend, I found that I could have that which I have really been looking for online for quite some time. There are a number of outlets that I use to express myself, but writing, just sitting down and getting these thoughts out of my head, seems to be the best and most personally rewarding course of action.

And though I doubt that anyone will ever really read the things that I write, other than myself, it seems only right to post, for others to see, the chaos and occasional beauty here behind these eyes.

However, my inclination is going to be to write uncensored... now I am a Mormon, and one who appreciates and desires to honor the standards of the church, so that doesn't mean that one could expect the lewd or vulgar filth that usually accompanies such a designation... but it does imply a bit of perhaps unorthodox and seemingly out of character rhetoric. This Blog (which is a word I am still getting used to using or liking) provides seemingly secure circumstances to share my thoughts; thus, it will likely lead to me being slightly more candid than I otherwise am in more social and public situations. One is also not to expect that the entierty of my "actual" thoughts are going to all be borderline or questionable, I'm just saying anyone who perhaps came to find the best knock, knock joke I heard that day will be sorely disappointed. But this is going to rank only slightly lower than my actual journal, so my hope is that I won't be misunderstood as I simply try to honestly put my thoughts to something in the real world... virtually real anyway.

Yay for the fact that I am probably the only one who cares about anything I just said.

No comments: