I'm not very good at keeping my own secrets... more often than not the moment I begin speaking with someone I trust I would seriously consider telling them just about everything. Perhaps it comes from a lack of terrible things to share, but not entirely; I have done many things that I am not proud of, things that are immoral, unethical and/or illegal. I wouldn't have you think then that I liked it, or that I have any inclination to do it again, but by merely saying that doesn't it make you curious what I've done? Being morally or ethically reprobate is subjective anyway... maybe all I am talking about is a lie to a friend... jaywalking on a busy street... or an empty street for that matter... It's just Kyle after all. I would hope people would think that... but who would ever know if I were to never tell. Well, eventually if I were to be hiding things of that nature they will be shouted from the rooftops. You will know one day... or you could know today if we trust one another.
What would the world be if there were no secrets? Disappointing? Encouraging? Peaceful? Chaotic?
Celestial?
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment